Why be a Sponsor of the Cmm?
We invite you to discover the rewards of supporting the Chicago Maritime Museum by becoming a sponsor. Through CMM sponsorship your organization will:
- Become part of something bigger. Your relationship with CMM is a community-unifying asset.
- Connect with the role Chicago's waterways may have enabled your organization's success or improved your life.
- Help your team see what it means to be Chicagoans.
- Advance your values. History is never "over". Only by knowing the past can we shape the future.
- Admiral- overall contributions of 20k or more
- Captain- overall contributions of 10k or more
- Navigator- overall contributions of 5k or more
- Helmsman- overall contributions of 2k or more
- First Mate- overall contributions of 1k or more
If you would like to become a sponsor please make checks payable to the Chicago Maritime Museum.
For further information please contact CMM Treasurer and President Emeritus, Gerald Thomas, at (312) 718- 7245.
Chicago Maritime Museum is a 501(C)(3) Nonprofit registered in the US under Tax ID 36-3205719
Chicago Maritime Museum®. Registered in U.S. Patent and Trademark Office